This bread recipe is as easy to make as the other bread recipe on this site. This recipe is also perfect to filling my bread craving! It does not crumble and holds together great for sandwiches. I am looking forward to using this bread to make french toast!!
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven 350 F. Grease pan.
- In a high-speed blender, place the eggs, cashews, coconut oil, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and honey, in that order.
- Blend until you have a smooth, thick batter. Don’t be shy. Blend for about 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add apple cider vinegar, blend to combine (about 10 seconds) and immediately transfer to a greased pan.
- Bake 45 min, with oven rack in middle position. After 25 min, open the oven to cover with foil to prevent the top from burning.
- Remove from oven and cool prior to removing from pan. Store wrapped in the fridge for up to 5 days.
• You can substitute sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds for cashews for a nut-free alternative.
When you use sunflower seeds, your bread will turn “green” – just a heads up.
• The only other nuts that will work with this recipe are walnuts. The bread is quite dark and very “earthy” tasting. All other substitutions are your own risk.
Serves: makes one loaf
Original recipe found here: Easy Grain-Free Sandwich Bread—Blender Bread by MOMables.com